Whitelisting my domain means that you are confirming to your email account that my email is safe to receive.
This means the email I send will go into your inbox - it will not be mistaken for spam or rejected by your email account.
The email I send you will be only what you have asked for eg. a response to your question, comments on your question, a newsletter, product etc.
After purchasing a product I may ask you for a testimonial, but other than that I will not send you anything that you have not requested.
The domain to whitelist is
Here's how to whitelist the domain (instructions from "Sitesell Support"):
Using Yahoo!, Hotmail, Gmail, or Other Web-based Mail?
Check your Bulk, Junk or Spam folder (respectively). If you find an e-mail there from "firstname.lastname@example.org", click to indicate that it is not bulk, junk or spam. The same type of process works for all major Web-based e-mail services (ex., AOL's).
- Click the cog icon in top right of screen
- Click "Settings"
- Click "Filters" Tab
- Click "Create a new filter"
- In the "From" Box enter "@innerpeacenow.com"
- Click "create filter with this search" in bottom right
- Click "Never send it to spam"
- Click "create filter"
Hotmail Live, Windows Live and MSN:
- Click "Options" in the upper right corner of your inbox screen
- Click "More Options"
- Click "Safe and Blocked Senders" under "Preventing Junk Email"
- Click "Safe Senders"
- Enter "innerpeacenow.com" into the box
- Click "Add to list"
- Click the tog icon in top left of inbox screen
- Click "Mail Options"
- Click "Filters" on the left side
- Click "+Add" and enter "innerpeacenow.com" into the sender box
- Click "Save"
Using Outlook, Apple Mail, Thunderbird or Other Client-side Email Software?
You may not receive e-mail you want if it has been filtered out by your ISP before they deliver it to you. This may not be as easy to resolve as Web-based e-mail. But here is what sitesell.com recommends...
AOL (aol.com): Log into your AOL/AIM Webmail Account and add "@innerpeacenow.com" to your Address Book (click the Add Address button to add to your "People I Know" list). Check AOL's help for additional details, if required. You could also indicate "not spam" in AOL's Webmail.
Other ISPs (ex., att.net, attglobal.net, bellsouth.net, earthlink.net, verizon.net, comcast.net):
They intentionally are impossible to reach. They don't want to argue. Either use their Web-based e-mail once to indicate that mail from innerpeacenow.com is not spam or switch to Gmail or Yahoo! Mail (the most reliable mail delivery systems).