Inner peace is part of who you already are. You can be at ease in any situation if you know where to place your awareness.
This site aims to show you how to realise and experience this constant peace within so that inner peace can be a permanent foundation of your life. For free.
Would you like to experience more joy, lightness, ease and unshakeable peace, no matter what your external experience may be?
Most of us are led to believe that we will finally get inner peace in the future sometime, after we achieve, acquire or become this or that. We believe we have to do or be something to finally be satisfied....
....we tend to look for peace and satisfaction where they can not be found for long. Instead of looking outside, this website will direct you inside....
Inner peace comes from within you and can only be experienced now, at this moment. It is a characteristic of your true nature. Rather than being something that you find, genuine peace is part of who you already are. It is just your thoughts, emotions and a false sense of self that cover it up.
This site acts as a resource to help you realise what you really are, so you can dwell in your natural state of peace and awareness.
Through reading this website, you should find yourself:
Do not distress if you can not yet experience inner peace. Allow yourself to not be at peace, and you may get your first glimpse of it.
If you are new to this website, a good place to start is at Why Is This Website Called "Inner Peace Now"?
Make the most of the free resources this website has to offer...
1. The Inner Peace Pointers Newsletter - Subscribe free to the monthly "Inner Peace Pointers" Newsletter and receive exclusive extra content, updates and inner peace wisdom. No spam. No sharing of email address. Easily unsubscribe at any time.
In the monthly newsletter you will receive:
When you are more at peace, more still, more clear and more happy, your outer world will reflect this back to you.
Life flows easier, people become helpful, you access the source of abundance, your action in the world is far more effective, and life becomes more enjoyable.
3. Follow on Twitter - get inner peace reminders, quotes and advice as well as notifications of new content on the website...
4. Like the Facebook Page - use the facebook page as an extra inner peace resource. It has extra inner peace content as well as website updates. "Like" the page to show your support and receive content straight to your news feed.
5. Ask A Question - whether it is personal or general, ask a question about anything related to inner peace or your own experience and I will answer it on your own web page on this site. You do not have to include your name so can remain anonymous if you wish.Click here to ask your question
- Your personal way to deepen and enhance your inner peace - so life becomes more enjoyable.
If you have found this site or page useful, please donate anything you can to help keep this site providing free content for anyone looking for inner peace. Thank you.