Inner peace is part of who you already are. Believing yourself to be the many thoughts and emotions that arise will make inner peace seem a rare occurrence.
You are the awareness in which thoughts, emotions and sense perceptions arise. Knowing yourself as this is synonymous with inner peace
This site aims to show you:
Most of us are led to believe that we will finally get inner peace in the future sometime, after we achieve, acquire or become this or that. We believe we have to do or be something to finally be satisfied....
....we tend to look for peace and satisfaction where they can not be found for long. Instead of looking outside, this website will direct you inside....
Inner peace comes from within you and can only be experienced now, at this moment. It is a characteristic of your true nature. Rather than being something that you find, genuine peace is part of who you already are. It is just your thoughts, emotions and a false sense of self that cover it up.
This site acts as a resource to help you realise what you really are, so you can dwell in your natural state of peace and awareness.
This website aims to help you:
• Realise that your own inner peace does not have to depend on anything else.
• Be undisturbed by your own thoughts, emotions and exterior circumstances.
• Live in a state of greater peace, ease and security.
Do not distress if you can not yet experience inner peace. Surrender is a potent peace-revealer. Totally allow yourself to not be at peace, accept your feelings without labelling them and see what happens.
For new pages and articles, just go to the Blog.
New To This Site? Try This Page:
Make the most of the free resources this website has to offer...
1. Monthly Newsletter (E-zine)
Deepen and maintain your inner peace by receiving exclusive articles, advice and inner peace reminders.
Subscribe free. No spam. No sharing of email address. Easily unsubscribe at any time.
In the Inner Peace E-Zine you will receive:
When you are more at peace, more still, more clear and more happy, your outer world will reflect this back to you.
Life flows easier, people become helpful, you access the source of abundance, your action in the world is far more effective, and life becomes more enjoyable.
View previous issues here.
3. Follow on Twitter - get inner peace reminders, quotes and advice as well as notifications of new content on the website...
4. Like the Facebook Page - use the facebook page as an extra inner peace resource. It has extra inner peace content as well as website updates. "Like" the page to show your support and receive content straight to your news feed:
5. Ask A Question - whether it is personal or general, ask a question about anything related to inner peace or your own experience and I will answer it on your own web page on this site.
You do not have to include your name so can remain anonymous if you wish.
All donations to the site are gratefully received
A monthly newsletter with tools and advice to deepen and maintain your inner peace.
No spam. No sharing of email address. Easily unsubscribe at any time.
Drop the need to explain yourself. It's just a conditioned habit. We can spend so much energy rehearsing what we will say, or trying to justify our actions. Just be empty. Everyone else's opinion is their own burden, not yours. Words will arise in the moment if required.